Our weekly car boot sales have now finished. Our bank holiday car boot sales will be back on Monday 30th August
Below is all the information regarding our car boot sales.
Bank Holiday Monday is now available to book
Spaces are £8 per car or £10 per van
Times are 9am – 12pm
Sellers must arrive for 8am to be set up for 8.30am
The sale is open to the public from 9am, and adult visitors are charged £1 entry while all children go free!
*Blue Flames Sporting Club is a not for profit organisation and all charges are to help us through the current crisis. We are currently running this event each week through the help of volunteers.
Book a Space:
You can purchase a car space from our website shop
Alternatively, please call 0191 270 0885 & pay via phone, Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
1. Please come along for 8am to be set up for 8.30am
2. Masks must be worn, you also must bring hand sanitiser for your table
3. This is non refundable unless we are closed due to government guidelines
4. No money or goods are to be exchange between sellers before buyers are allowed in.
5. Only one car per table top pitch allowed and only 2 adults per car.
6. All pitches are socially distanced and sellers must stick to their own pitch and maintain social distancing while setting up, during sales and when packing up.
7. Sales run from 9am to 12noon and sellers cannot leave earlier than 12pm – so please no packing up before that time. This is for health and safety; a) in terms of social distancing when packing up and leaving hall, and b) in respect car/van movements while visitors are still on site. If you need to be off before this could you inform us on booking so we can look at your pitch location and what safety exit measures may be needed.
8. Please note all rubbish must be taken home with you.
N.B. Social distancing measures are in place and both sellers and visitors are requested to wear face masks (unless exempt) and all are asked to please comply with all displayed guidelines and one-way direction arrows.
For safety, toilets are only one person at a time (aside from an adult accompanying a child).
Free visitor parking is available in the upper car park – this car park gets full at busy times and visitors can also use the nursery car park opposite Blue Flames. If this remains full, please park responsibly and not on local estate roads.
Hot food, drinks and snacks are available